Virtual Office in Estonia
Virtual Office in EstoniaUpdated on Wednesday 27th May 2015
Even if it is a small country, Estonia offers the possibility to open virtual offices in different cities of the country at lower expenses compared to classical offices. The virtual office has become a necessity nowadays because it provides all services provided by a physical office with less effort and time.
Communication services in a virtual office in Estonia
Our Estonian lawyers can help you set up a virtual office with communication facilities tailored to your needs. We can provide you:
- - a local phone number in Tallinn or another city with answering services included. You will be able to send or receive messages or any information directly to your office.
- - voicemail services with the possibility to store and convert voice messages into e-mails and send them to your e-mail address or fax machine;
- - we can provide you with call redirection services so you will receive calls directly to your office;
- - we can offer a fax number and we can collect your faxes, sort them and then send them to you.
- - on request we can collect your bank statements.
Space services for a virtual office in Estonia
We can set up your virtual office in Tallinn where you will have a reputable business address with minimum expenses. The virtual office is an ideal solution for enterprisers wanting to invest in Estonia and open a new company or expand their business to other cities. You will also have the possibility to use your registered office as a mail box where you will receive or send your mail.
You will have access to a rapid internet connection, hi-tech equipment for conference and video calling and also the possibility to use a meeting room.
Why open a virtual office in Estonia?
The main advantages of choosing a virtual office over the classic office are:
- - low rental costs;
- - clients can choose a business center according to their needs and expectations where to open an Estonian virtual office;
- - the virtual office gives clients the opportunity to take their business to every city they need;
- - there is no need to hire personnel for a virtual office in Estonia.
Our law firm in Estonia can provide assistance on many legal matters such as registering a business or for personalized offers for virtual offices. You can also contact our lawyers in order to be up to date with the latest provisions about the Company Law in Estonia.